Requirements for xposed framework lollipop :
- Custom Recovery installed
- Have “unknown sources” enabled
- Download the Framework.zip file and XposedInstaller.apk file (download links below)
How to install xposed framework for lollipop 5.0
Step 1: Find Your Device’s CPU Architecture & Android Version
There are three different versions of the Xposed Framework for Lollipop devices, and each is designed for a specific CPU architecture. It can be fairly difficult to find your device’s CPU architecture, so if you don’t know this information off the top of your head, I’d suggest that you download a free app called Hardware Info.
Once you’ve installed Hardware Info, simply open the app and tap the “Processor” entry. From here, look for one of three CPU architecture types—ARMv7, ARM64, or x86. The exact location of these CPU architecture names will vary, but you should see one of the three somewhere under theProcessor category.
From there, head to the “About Phone” or “About Tablet” menu in Settings, then take note of your Android Version, as this will be used to determine the right files that you’ll need to download.
Step 2: Download Necessary Files
There are two core elements to Xposed—one is the Xposed Framework, which lays all of the groundwork, and the other is the Xposed Installer app, which allows you to download and manage modules. First up, grab a copy of the Installer from the following link in the next section of this post, as this is the same for all devices:
XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha4.apk from this thread: Must be installed to manage installed modules, the framework won’t work without it.
No, it’s not using material design yet. Yes, there are more important topics for now.
xposed*.zip from http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/: Must be flashed with a custom recovery (e.g. TWRP) to install the framework.
SDK21 is Android 5.0 (Lollipop), SDK22 is Android 5.1 (also Lollipop) and SDK23 isAndroid 6.0 (Marshmallow).
I only support the latest Xposed version!
xposed-uninstaller*.zip from http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/: Can be flashed with a custom recovery (e.g. TWRP) to uninstall the framework.
The small .asc files are GPG signatures of the .zip files. You can verify them against this key(fingerprint: 0DC8 2B3E B1C4 6D48 33B4 C434 E82F 0871 7235 F333). That’s actually the master key, the files are signed with subkey 852109AA.
You may like: Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock
Step 3: Boot into Custom Recovery
When the files have finished downloading, the next step is to boot into custom recovery. To do that, start by powering your device completely off. This next part may vary, but for most devices, press and hold the volume down and power buttons simultaneously.
Step 4: Install the Framework in Custom Recovery
Before you flash anything in custom recovery, it’s always a good idea to make a full NANDroid backup. That’s extra important in this case, since the Xposed Framework is in its early stages and may cause issues with some devices. Do not skip this step!
Then, to get started, go ahead and tap the “Install” button from TWRP’s main menu. Next, navigate to your device’s Download folder, then select the Xposed ZIP file that you downloaded in Step 1.
After that, just swipe the slider at the bottom of the screen to install the Framework, and when that’s finished, tap “Reboot System.”
Step 5: Install the Xposed Installer App
When you get back up, it’s time to install the actual Xposed Installer app. Tap the Download Complete notification for the “XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha4.apk” file, then press “Install” and “Open” on the next two menus.
At this point, you should be looking at that familiar Xposed interface we all know and love. Head to the “Download” section to begin browsing modules, but keep in mind that some may not work on Lollipop.
Download Xposed Installer APK
Changes of Xposed installer apk latest version
- This latest version uses a database to manage the downloadable modules list.
- Download this version if you need to test it. Otherwise, you need to install/stay on 2.6.1.
Download Xposed installer apk – Older Versions
v 2.6.1 – Changes
- Release Type : Stable
- Improvements of some minor UI
- Few translation updates
- Fixed a crash with some apps such as Disa and Rdio
v 2.6 – Changes
- UI refresh using the Cards UI pattern contributed by GermainZ
- New logo created by DD-Ripper
- Many internal improvements with better resources compatibility and performance
- Fixed several known issues
- Release type selection in the downloader
v 2.5.1 – Changes
- Added compatibility with CM11’s new theming engine
- Avoided conflict with LG G2’s icon theming engine
v2.5 – Changes
- Rewritten framework installation
- Compatibility with Meizu ROMs (4.4), Sony/LG ROMs ( 4.3 and 4.4)
- Added safemode.
- Bebug settings to disable resource hooking
v 2.4.1 – Changes
- Fixed a bootloop
- Added translations
v2.4 – Changes
- Supports for android 4.4 kitkat in Dalvik mode
- Performance improvements of the framework
- Viewer for the debug.log in the installer
v2.3.1 – Changes
- Fixed “Segmentation fault” error
- Few translation updates
v2.3 – Changes
- Supports for SELinux or Know ROMs
- Added context menu in the modules list
- Some improvements and fixes
- Supports for x86 processors and MIUI ROMs
v 2.2 – Changes
- Restructured UI
- Supports with android 4.3
- Included downloader for the framework and modules
- More translations
- Some improvements and fixes
v 2.1.4 – Changes
- Supports with Galaxy S4 and HTC one
- Should install fine if BusyBox is not installed
- Several improvements
v 2.1.3 – Changes
- New translations and some fixes
- Reverted a change in 2.1.2 that caused bootloops
v 2.1.2 – Changes
- Small fixes
- Added Russian and Chinese translations
Now you can make any system level changes to your device with Xposed download. I think that it is great offer for you. If you think to downloadxposed installer to your device, please check your device firmware compatibility using below list.
Download xposed installer Firmware Compatibility
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 64-bit Samsung devices
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
How to use Xposed Framwork
- Download Xposed framework apk
- Enable “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security > Device Administrator and then install the app.
- Download install modules
- Reboot your device
- Configuring the modules
How to fix the Xposed app Missing Framework issue
- boot back into custom recovery
- flash the Framework ZIP (xposed-arm.zip) again
- The issue should be resolved. If it isn’t, continue to step 4.
- try installing any module and Activate it
- Then reboot your Android device
- Check if the framework is active once your device has rebooted.